Kiara Reju PDRN Injection
> The basis of the composition of the KiaraReju preparation for bio revitalization is PDRN (polydeoxyribonucleotide).
> This is a fragment of a DNA molecule obtained from the milk (gonads) of salmonids.
> PDRN stimulates the production of collagen at the genetic level.
> Due to this, damaged skin is quickly restored, filled with oxygen and nutrients by improving microcirculation.
> In conjunction with hyaluronic acid, it provides renewal and natural radiance.
>> Another important component of Kiara Reju is niacinamide.
>> This substance, also known as vitamin B3, effectively solves the problem of age and expression wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, brightens and evens out the relief.
Indications and contraindications
Biorevitalization of Kiara Reju is indicated if:
- The aging type is finely wrinkled.
- The skin of the face and neck is loose and thin.
- Age-related changes are expressed in the periorbital zone.
- Ptosis, pigmentation, photo- and chrono-aging are observed.
Kiara Reju biorevitalization is contraindicated if there is:
- Allergic reactions to the components of the composition (including nicotinic acid and seafood), hypersensitivity.
- Open wounds and abrasions in the area of the procedure.
- Diseases associated with blood clotting disorders.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid 20 mg / ml, Polynucleotides 5 mg / ml, niacinamide.
The KiaraReju bio revitalization protocol for hydro lifting: injections are injected using the papular technique (0.5-1.2 mm) or the Nappage technique.
Penetration depth of the needle at an angle of 10 degrees 0.01-0.02 ml per injection. Can also be injected with a dermapen.
Packing 2.2ml / 3 syringe