- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of 20 mg per ml
- Lido of 3 mg per ml
- 2 syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Storage: Room temperature
- Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing date
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). The unique cross-linking technology used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers provides a single-phase and uniform structure of the HA. Exceptional purity is obtained by prolonged dialysis of hyaluronic acid after the cross-linking reaction. The regular and dense gel structure ensures a smooth and even distribution of the product during injection and a natural-looking effect.
The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4.
- Chaeum Premium 1 is used for filling fine wrinkles.
The filler has low HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
Needle size: 30G x 4 needles
- Chaeum Premium 2 is used for the correction of medium wrinkles and lip augmentation.
The filler has a medium HA cross-linking rate of 2 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
High purity minimizes post-injection inflammation.
Needle size: 27G x 4 needles
- Chaeum Premium 3 is used to correct medium and deep wrinkles, lip augmentation, and facial volumization.
The filler has a high HA cross-linking rate of 3 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Needle size: 25G x 4 needles
- Chaeum Premium 4 is used for facial contour correction and volumization.
The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
Needle size: 23G x 4 needles
>> High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
>> Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
>> Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
>> Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
>> Lido enables painless procedures
>> High purity minimizes post-injection inflammation.
>> Low BDDE and protein loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
>> Advanced product safety due to the extended dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
>> Less painful and minimal injury risk
>> Regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect